Email Chad Park (email@example.com) for training. My schedule can be seen here.
- AUC Sedimentation velocity requires at least 0.1 mg/mL protein and 420 microL of sample. Sedimentation equilibrium requires a range of concentrations at 120 microL.
- CD requires about 0.3 mg/mL protein and 280 microL of sample.
- DSC & TGA require about 3 mg of sample.
- ICP-OES requires a minimum of 10 mL of ppm or ppb quantities.
- Fluorescence users are required to bring their own cuvettes. The PTI fluorimeter has Z=8.5 mm. Cuvettes can be purchased at Hellma USA or Starna Cells. Both companies have small volume fluorescence cuvettes available here or here.
- FTIR samples should be soft powdered or film-like material able to cover the 2 mm square sensing element.