Scholarships for CBC Undergraduate and Graduate Majors
The Galileo Circle is a society of individuals whose support is critical to the continued excellence in the sciences at The University of Arizona. Annually, funding from the Galileo Circle is set aside for student scholarships in the College of Science.
- Currently declared as a Chemistry & Biochemistry Major (students graduating in May of each year are also eligible).
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA.
- Completion of at least one semester of research experience.
- A completed Galileo Circle Scholarship Information Form;
- A personal statement (one page maximum; include current research interests and future goals);
- A resume (including education, honors/awards, grants/scholarships, research experience, professional affiliations, publications, community service); and
- A letter of support from a College of Science faculty member.
Applications are usually available in early spring of each year.