The Teaching Support Office (TSO) is staffed with knowledgeable people who assist students regarding chemistry and biochemistry courses. The TSO provides assistance for:
- Course enrollment and scheduling
- Course grading concerns
- Incomplete Grades
- D2L access and issues
- Exam regrades
- Lab course coordinators
- Teaching assignments and schedules
- TA training and evaluations
- TA contact information
- Tutor room scheduling and staffing
- Student grievances
- Private tutor information
- Teaching Assistant positions
Chemistry tutoring is offered through the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department.
Schedules and locations are posted by course outside of the TSO (Koffler 201).
Hours for Fall/Spring
- Monday - Thursday 8am - 7pm
- Friday 8am to 3pm
Private one-on-one tutoring and group tutoring is available for a fee. See the list of Registered Chemistry and Biochemistry Tutors.
If you are a tutor and wish to be included on the CBC tutor list, please contact
University-wide, academic tutoring on campus is provided by the THINK TANK