Here's a list of helpful resources for graduate students:
- Learn how to write your resume or prepare an elevator speech at your own pace at MyGradSkills.ca. Free for UA students when you create an account using your UA NetID.
- How to Build Your Best Resume, a UA News blog post featuring resume writing tips from UA Alumnus and professional resume writer, Geoff Coon.
- Need some help with your interviewing skills? Try InterviewStream, an online interactive interviewing practice software that works with your computer and mobile devices to allow you the ability to practice for interviews anywhere.
- The UA Writing Skills Improvement Program (WSIP) offers a wide variety of workshops and services to help you enhance your writing to the next level. Examples of their programs include tutoring, the Graduate Writing Institute, and Graduate Writing Groups.
- Focus on how to leverage your expertise into a satisfying and productive career by creating your Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Interviewing 101 - A presentation made by Don Upson at the Fall 2017 ASBMB Catalyze Your Career Workshop.
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing 101 - A presentation made by Susan Kaleita at the Fall 2017 ASBMB Catalyze Your Career Workshop.
- Practical Tools for Navigating your Career Path Evolution - A presentation made by Teresa Evans at the Fall 2017 ASBMB Catalyze Your Career Workshop.
- Networking 101 - A presentation made by Teresa Evans at the Fall 2017 ASBMB Catalyze Your Career Workshop.